Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Phillips Boys Film Festival

I remembered there were several videos I've been meaning to post. I'll just put them all on one big post.

Kanyon has just figured out how to move on his dump truck. Just yesterday he made it all the way down our hall with minimal steering assistance. He got this truck when he turned 2 and has been working on riding it ever since. Still working on getting on it by himself, but we'll get there!!

You'll also hear him go "wooooo" when he feels the air of the fan. He ALWAYS does that when he feels air blowing!




This is a daily occurrence. Pardon klp's wimpy behavior when his baby brother barely touches him. Sheesh!!



This was cracking us up the other night. He was chowing down!



I may have posted this already. I can't remember. They did this for a LONG time, I'm glad I caught this laughter on film. I have a feeling this will be music to my ears forever and ever.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Love all the videos! I could listen to them laugh all day. So precious!!

The Speck family said...

That last video is SO AWESOME- both their little giggles are precious beyond words. SWEET BOYS!!!

Jodi said...

Absolute music to your (and my!!) ears FOREVER. Beyond precious. As is the "I. LOVE. YOU."

I am a phan of the Phillips Phamily Philm Phestival. Phor Sure. :)

Marianne said...

Cheetos never looked so good!!! Kanyon is so cute on his dump truck. Sweet brother.

ali said...

jaymie those are all so cute! esp love them laughing together, i was cracking up myself! quinn really get a kick outta kan!!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers