Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Birthday Cakes, Baths, Baseball, and Fat Superman

klp helped me make KLP's bday cake last week. He's so good at it, he can do it with his eyes closed.

not sure what this pose is....
I caught him in the middle of kicking and squealing with excitement!
Fat Superman. Another outfit bites the dust. I have missed LOTS of hand me down outfits because by the time I get them out, he's already outgrown them. UGHHH!! Clint and Rachel gave klp these pj's and I was so excited for qsp to wear them. He wore them, his belly just hung out a little.

Quinn is beginning to hold his own in the bathtub with Kanyon.
Speaking of....just looking at these pictures will make you want to take a bath. When Kory's softball (I said baseball in the title because it started with a B...) games weren't too late, we'd go up to the fields and watch. By watch I mean watch our kids play in the dirt, tell Kanyon not to throw dirt, make sure they share the buckets and shovels, and monitor the amount of dirt intake.
Kanyon used to prop his feet up just like this.
we ran out of shovels so I gave klp a spoon to play in the dirt with. A few minutes later the lady sitting where near where the kids were playing motioned to me that klp was eating dirt off the spoon. His back was to me and I couldn't see! oops. Seriously though? He'll shovel dirt in his mouth, but not food. I don't get it.
Addison, Mallory, Kanyon, and Blake playing away.
Go Daddy!!!
q caught a nice nap in the HOT HOT HOT stroller
I'm doing this post because my Kan Man is at SCHOOL. Boooooo! Today was his first day. I'll post pics soon!

1 comment:

annalee said...

how am i supposed to decide which i love more- kanyon in his glasses or quinn's chub? i can't pick, i love both soo much!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers