Monday, February 22, 2010

Blooper!

I have several blogs in the works, but this one couldn't wait. klp is really into driving lately. It all started when my mom was here when he was sick. It was too cold to go outside so they would go play in her car. Well, KLP takes it up a notch and lets him sit in his lap and drive (only on non real road places). Some of our friends are building a house so we drove out to their land to look at it. Once we got through the gate on their land, KLP put klp in his lap to drive. Usually he loves it when KLP accelerates or hits the brakes, so you will hear me suggest that in the video...then watch for the blooper.......


Nothing stops a scare/a little pain like good distraction. KLP just kept driving and klp made a quick recovery. This video shows the transition/mix of tears and laughing!


Happy Monday!

11 comments:

Jodi said...

That was awesome. LOVE IT!

Amy Porter said...

Ok...I know I saw this last night, but man, I have replayed it over and over and am laughing OUT LOUD to myself!! Hilarious!

Rachel said...

SO cute! Did Quinn get to drive?

Cassie said...

Oh my goodness. That was too funny. The horn honking was icing on the cake:) Kanyon's laugh is SO infectious! I couldn't stop laughing every time he laughed. So, so cute!

Sydni said...

Oh, that is just hilarious.

Ty and Janelle said...

That is awesome! I had to watch it again b/c I wasn't sure if it was Kanyon's head that honked the horn or not!

Alli said...

Hilarious! There's nothing like those parent-caused injuries. We've had plenty of them!

The McCarter Family said...

LOVED IT! His smile and laugh remind me of RosieJo!

martha crockett said...

This is the best example of why we should all buckle up for safety!
Loved it.....

Sarah said...

Love the little gigglebox!

Molly Woodall said...

Those giggles are so precious!
Now, I would have thought he would have really laughed at the horn... this is the same boy that can sit through a LOUD basketball game!

Loce you 4!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers