Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hangin' Out

I heard klp wake up one morning and left him in his bed for a minute while I finished up a few things. When I went to get him, he was in his bed hangin' out like this: (I happen to love the floppy socks)

This tree top spins, so klp sits hangin' out in front of the TV holding the tree in his mouth so he can spin the top. hee hee
qsp got to hang out with a bunch of girls at Mindi's shower last weekend. He wasn't really that sad....


see!!! All better!


This was our first free Thursday night in a while. KLP has been playing in a bball league. The boys enjoyed getting to hang out with their Daddy!
On Friday we got to hang out (by hang out, qsp means sleep on her shoulder) for a little bit with Aunt Rachel...


And Uncle Clint!!!


If you're annoyed with the hang out thing, I understand. It was just less annoying that titling this post "random pictures" even though that's what it was.

5 comments:

ZORT said...

Hi Jaymie, I have been reading your blog since before the twins were born, but I very rarely comment. I wanted to make sure that you knew about the most recent crib recall. Kanyon's bed looks similar to one of the kinds recalled. Just wanted to let you know incase it was. The crib that both of my children used was included in this recall. Here is the link http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml10/10134.html

Amy

Kipley said...

Your boys are too cute..and the previous post with Kanyon is priceless! Love it!

Gay said...

I can't wait to get to HANG OUT with y'all on Thursday!!

Pookie

Brooks Family said...

love the blanket with quinn's name on it; so cute!

Holly said...

I love love love the picture of Kanyon hanging out in his bed!!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers