Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Back in the Saddle

After the usual summer off from Hippotherapy and the unexpected September off due to CRAZY HOT weather, Kan man is finally back in the saddle!!! He was SOOOOOO excited.  He kept saying, "I RIEEEE I RIEEEEE" (I ride I ride!).  He and Kandy picked up right where they left off.  This first day, Kanyon aslo said Chris and Debbie's names (his side walker and leader). He also said "POOP" When he was patting the back end of the horse. Celia said, "Is that his rump?" and klp answered with an emphatic "POOOO!"  Laughter followed which is of course, why potty humor is so fun.  I have a sneaky suspicion I have a lifetime of that ahead.  



At the end of the ride, klp got to walk and "lead" Kandy. He was very excited and kept saying "rope!".  Fun times.  

Here he is showing me his rope! Can you see that THRILLED face??!! 

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Absolutely FABULOUS.

Kyla said...

I just love how happy this makes him! And yes, even with girls...potty humor is a popular thing at our house, unfortunately. :)

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers