Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kanyon feeds himself!

Here is a little video I took a few weeks ago. Part of his eating protocol and routine is that the plays while he eats....I'll leave it at that, I won't go into long detail to explain the rest. For a while now, his favorite toy has been a bowl and a spoon. By the looks of this, you'd think that this child is feeding himself like a champ. The problem is, once food is on that spoon, its not so fun. But its cute when he pretends! Its kinda long, but here it is. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THat was so fun to watch him! Glad to know your pregnancy is going as planned. Take it easy! We miss yall1
Cindy Pruitt

The Speck family said...

Kanyon, you rock my world. You are such a BIG BOY and are doing so great with your bowl and spoon! I laughed out loud when you tossed the pic off your tray~ you are such a total cutie.

Sarah said...

Girl, he is so stinkin' cute! My favorite part is when he picks up the picture and throws is on the floor because I guess it was in his way and then he gives you this little look a few seconds later. He's adorable!!

Lilypie
Lilypie First Birthday tickers